- White Sox – True Fans?
- White Sox on June 15th
- 10 Reasons to Hire A Fractional CFO
- White Sox 2021 – 22 games in
- A Post from my Professional Blog – 2021 Q1 Financial Review
- White Sox 2021 – Part 1
- The American Rescue Plan
- The Making of a White Sox fan!!! The joys of being a Dad and having a son who loves the Sox and baseball as much as I do. Part 3 of my Sox fan journey.
- Fractional CFO update with Tony Fremarek – Cash flow
- The Costs of hiring the wrong person – A Fractional CFO update.
Tag Archives: compensation models
A Fractional CFO video of the Day. Are you surrounding yourself with Rock Stars? Do you use Performance based compensation models?
Here is a link to my post today on A Fractional CFO. Are you surrounding yourself with the right people? Do you have metrics and goals in place to judge your team? Do you have compensation plans that are tied to those metrics? If the answer to any of these questions is either no or […]