- White Sox – True Fans?
- White Sox on June 15th
- 10 Reasons to Hire A Fractional CFO
- White Sox 2021 – 22 games in
- A Post from my Professional Blog – 2021 Q1 Financial Review
- White Sox 2021 – Part 1
- The American Rescue Plan
- The Making of a White Sox fan!!! The joys of being a Dad and having a son who loves the Sox and baseball as much as I do. Part 3 of my Sox fan journey.
- Fractional CFO update with Tony Fremarek – Cash flow
- The Costs of hiring the wrong person – A Fractional CFO update.
Tag Archives: Opening Day
Like most die hard and dedicated Sox fans I have been anticipating this Spring training for years now. As I’ve outlined in my prior posts…I have lots of great White Sox memories. We’ve watch the Sox rebuild begin with the Chris Sale trade, and have watched the young players start to develop. In the past […]
The Making of a White Sox fan!!! The joys of being a Dad and having a son who loves the Sox and baseball as much as I do. Part 3 of my Sox fan journey.
July 27, 1995 – One of the most important days of my life This is a day that changed my life forever. This was the day my son Anthony was born. So a little background…I’m Tony, my Dad is Tony, my Grandfather was Tony…to make it a little more crazy…my father-in-law is Tony, and so […]
White Sox Opening Day!!! Is it a Holiday in your world? Go Go White Sox!!! Part 2 of my White Sox fan journey.
In my last post I talked about my experiences as a kid growing up as a Southsider and White Sox fan. I have many fond memories of the original Comiskey Park, games there with my dad, my cousin Joe, times with school trips, etc… When the new stadium was built and that inaugural game was […]