- White Sox – True Fans?
- White Sox on June 15th
- 10 Reasons to Hire A Fractional CFO
- White Sox 2021 – 22 games in
- A Post from my Professional Blog – 2021 Q1 Financial Review
- White Sox 2021 – Part 1
- The American Rescue Plan
- The Making of a White Sox fan!!! The joys of being a Dad and having a son who loves the Sox and baseball as much as I do. Part 3 of my Sox fan journey.
- Fractional CFO update with Tony Fremarek – Cash flow
- The Costs of hiring the wrong person – A Fractional CFO update.
Tag Archives: Thomas Herman
Tony Fremarek of A Fractional CFO and Thomas Herman of CRO Executive RoundTable engage in a discussion around the Right Person for the Right Role. In small to mid-sized businesses, a hiring miss can be detrimental. It is also important to make sure that you utilize people in the right roles. Trying to fit a square peg in a round […]