- White Sox – True Fans?
- White Sox on June 15th
- 10 Reasons to Hire A Fractional CFO
- White Sox 2021 – 22 games in
- A Post from my Professional Blog – 2021 Q1 Financial Review
- White Sox 2021 – Part 1
- The American Rescue Plan
- The Making of a White Sox fan!!! The joys of being a Dad and having a son who loves the Sox and baseball as much as I do. Part 3 of my Sox fan journey.
- Fractional CFO update with Tony Fremarek – Cash flow
- The Costs of hiring the wrong person – A Fractional CFO update.
Tag Archives: Workout
Home Gym So the home gym started with the Bowflex weights and the adjustable bench. For anyone looking to start a weight training regiment at home, in my opinion, this is a fabulous start. It gave me enough weight to do chest exercises (bench pressing dumbbells is harder than a straight bar, so 90 lbs […]
I’m just going to say it…I LOVE to workout!!! If I could be a gym rat I totally would. Every bit of it I enjoy…well not every bit…I hate to stretch, and as I’ve gotten older I’ve needed to add that in. Free weights and Cardio are totally my jam. The Early Years Video games […]